All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe government's NHS Plan emphasises the importance of services based on users' views. This highly topical report provides practical guidance on how to ensure that older people's views are heard and acted on, and their views monitored, in relation to service quality. Quality at home for older people: provides new information on the definition of quality in home care services by service users both under and over 80 years of age; identifies users' priorities for the first time; shows the differences and similarities in the perceptions of quality between white and mirity ethnic service users; compares different methods of obtaining service users' views; makes recommendations for ways of ensuring that listening to older people's views on quality becomes part of the mainstream process of purchasing and providing quality home care services. This report will be invaluable for policy makers, home care service managers and providers, and service users and voluntary organisations concerned with ensuring that service users' voices are listened to. It will also be of interest to academics and students on nursing, social care, social work and social policy courses.
- Author BiographyNorma Raynes is Professor of Social Care at the Faculty of Health Care and Social Work Studies at the University of Salford, Manchester.
- Author(s)Bogusia Temple,Charlotte Glenister,Lydia Coulthard,Norma V. Raynes,etc.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCommunity Care into Practice Series
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.