All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic on the quality of life and working life in a comparative perspective between Japan and Germany is of high relevance for the sustainability of our societies. The interdisciplinary approaches from the diverse fields of social sciences, i.e. sociology, psychology, ecomics, political science, architecture and environmental studies cover the diverse issue as well from a theoretical, empirical and historical perspective. The volume assembles the 26 best contributions to the 10th meeting of the German-Japanese Society for Social Sciences, which took place in August 2008 in Osnabruck.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Gyorgy Szell, Prof. em. Dr. sc. pol., is the Director of the Japan Research Centre at the University of Osnabruck (Germany). He was Vicepresident of the German-Japanese Society for Social Sciences, and is fellow of the EU Institute in Japan, Tokyo Consortium. Ute Szell, doctorate in literature and history, is a fellow at the Institute for the Cultural History of Early Modern Times at the University of Osnabruck.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleArbeit, Bildung und Gesellschaft / Labour, Education and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight700 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGyorgy Szell,Ute Szell
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.