Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a paucity of studies that have investigated the quality of life (QoL) of alcohol dependent individuals. Intuitively because there are deleterious physical and psychological health consequences resulting from alcohol consumption it is possible to put forward the hypothesis that t-relapsing to heavy drinking will result in an improved QoL and in contrast that the consequences of relapsing to heavy drinking will be a deterioration in QoL. The present book tests this hypothesis and also seeks to ascertain those variables that are predictors of outcome. In addition it examines the role played by sociodemographic and other confounding factors in the QoL of alcohol-dependent individuals.
- Author(s)John Foster
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables
- Weight558 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.