Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.82Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionQuantifying Behavior the JWatcher Way provides detailed instructions for the freely distributed computer program JWatcher. This Macintosh/Windows application can be used to address any theoretical problem that requires a complex sequence of actions to be scored by a human observer. More than simply a computer manual, this text provides laboratory exercises and strategic advice to help both students and professionals learn how to quantify and analyse behaviour.
- Author BiographyDANIEL T. BLUMSTEIN, University of California, Los Angeles, USA. JANICE C. DANIEL, University of California, Los Angeles, USA .
- Author(s)Daniel T. Blumstein,Janice C. Daniel
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.