Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe intention of this book is to highlight the extent to which more rigorous measurement of grammatical effects can yield insights into grammatical structures and grammatical change. While there is some incidental discussion of methodologies and data processing techniques, the focus in this work is firmly on the results of such work and t on the technicalities of it.
- Author BiographySam Featherston, University of Tuebingen & Yannick Versley, Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat Heidelberg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Number290
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight475 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySam Featherston,Yannick Versley
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.