All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- Description<i>Quantitative Business Analysis</i> is designed for a one semester introductory course in management science, often a core requirement in undergraduate or MBA business programs. The principal topics covered are network models, linear programming, decision analysis, and PERT Monte Carlo simulation. With outstanding DVD Excel demos that show spreadsheet developments for topics in the book, the text enables students to dive into practical examples using advanced algorithms. With specifics examples like the correct beta shape parameter formulas for use with PERT Monte Carlo simulation analysis, the accompanying DVD is an amazing resource. Quantitative Business Analysis: - Illustrates the fundamental role of spanning tree concept for network and transportation models.- Illustrates the fundamental role of optimality conditions for optimization problems.- Illustrates the use of exponential utility functions for risk-averse decision analysis.- Illustrates the correct beta shape parameter formulas for use with PERT Monte Carlo simulation analysis. <b>Dr. Davis</b> earned a B.A. degree from Harvard College (1967) and graduated magna cum laude with highest hors. Dr. Davis was awarded an NSF Graduate Fellowship to pursue a Ph.D. in Mathematics at Stanford University where he studied under the guidance of Professor George B. Dantzig, the (American) father of the simplex method. He received a M.S. degree in 1969 and a Ph.D. degree in 1980, both from Stanford University. He joined the San Jose State University (SJSU) College of Business faculty in 1987 and serves as Chair of the Decision Sciences Faculty within the Marketing and Decision Sciences Department.
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRon Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.