All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses several problems in contemporary corporate finance: optimal capital structure, both in the US and in the G7 ecomies; the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) and the Arbitrage Pricing Model (APT) and the implications for the cost of capital; dividend policy; sales forecasting and pro forma statement analysis; leverage and bankruptcy; and mergers and acquisitions. It is designed to be used as an advanced graduate corporate financial management textbook.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Guerard, Jr. Director of Global Quantitative Research Ph.D. Finance, University of Texas at Austin, 1980 M.S.I.M. Finance, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1977 M.A. Economics, University of Virginia, 1976 A.B. Economics, Duke University, cum laude, 1975 John B. Guerard Jr. joined McKinley Capital Management in 2005 as Co-Director of Global Quantitative Research. Mr. Guerard's passion for global equity markets, along with his academic credentials and broad practitioner experience make him a notable addition to our team. Mr. Guerard shares oversight responsibility for the Global Quantitative Research team with long-time Director, Ted L. Gifford. Both will work to maintain and enhance our quantitative capabilities and investment models. Prior to joining McKinley Capital, Mr. Guerard held a number of senior-level positions including Vice President for Daiwa Securities Trust Co. where he co-managed the Japan Equity Fund with Nobel prize winner Dr. Harry Markowitz. He is also a former Faculty and Adjunct Faculty member at Wharton, University of Pennsylvania and Rutgers University Graduate School of Management. Eli Schwartz is an Emeritus Professor at Lehigh University (1991) and former Chairman, Economics Dept, Lehigh University, 1978-1984. Visiting Professor and lecturer at the following: Tel Aviv University; Fulbright Lecturer and consulting professor at Autonomous University of Madrid, Spain (1979); Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania; London School of Economics; Michigan State; Brown University and University of Rhode Island. Professor Schwartz is extremely well known and remains active in academic research. He has published several books and many papers in the field of corporate finance, including Management Policies in Local Government Finance , Theory and Application of the Interest Rate, The Economic Growth Controversy, among others.
- Author(s)Eli Schwartz,John B. Guerard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight848 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.