All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Quantitative Methods for Business and Management offers a complete introductory course in Quantitative Methods, providing students with basic practical experience in quantitative approaches in modelling and analysis for business and management. The book features sections on foundation topics, models for business and management, and modelling and analyzing decisions. In particular, the new edition features greater coverage of statistics to reflect teaching in this area, with chapters on Elementary Statistics, Summary Statistics and Inferential Statistics. Other new areas of coverage in the second edition include Network Models and Non-linear Models.The book retains its popular style which offers students numerous examples accompanied by clear and straightforward explanations. Excel examples are also integrated throughout to help students to understand how this software tool is used by managers, and frequent questions and exercises enable students to test their understanding. A free CD contains Excel applications and solutions to the exercises in the textbook, and a full online learning centre completes an excellent learning package for business students.
- Author BiographyFrank Dewhurst is Senior Lecturer in Decision Sciences and Operational Research at the Manchester Business School. His main research and teaching interests lie in the integration, development and application of Operational Research and Information Technology methodologies to support decision-making. In addition to his extensive experience in teaching in further and higher education, the author has acted as a consultant to numerous public and private sector organisations.
- Author(s)Frank Dewhurst
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Statistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width77 mm
- Height103 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.