All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in data collection and data storage techniques have enabled marketing researchers to study the individual characteristics of a large range of transactions and purchases, in particular the effects of household-specific characteristics. This 2001 book presents important and practically relevant quantitative models for marketing research. Each model is presented in detail with a self-contained discussion, which includes: a demonstration of the mechanics of the model, empirical analysis, real world examples, and interpretation of results and findings. The reader of the book will learn how to apply the techniques, as well as understand the methodological developments in the academic literature. Pathways are offered in the book for students and practitioners with differing numerical skill levels; a basic kwledge of elementary numerical techniques is assumed.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hans Franses is Professor of Applied Econometrics affiliated with the Econometric Institute and Professor of Marketing Research affiliated with the Department of Marketing and Organization, both at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. He holds a PhD (1991) from the same university. His research interests cover applied econometrics, time series analysis, empirical finance, marketing research and political science. He has published on these topics in international journals and in various books, including 'Time series models for business and economic forecasting', and as co-author with Dick van Dijk of 'Nonlinear time series models in empirical finance' (both with Cambridge University Press). Richard Paap is Postdoctoral Researcher with the Rotterdam Institute for Business Economic Studies, at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. He obtained his PhD in 1997 from the same university. His research interests cover applied (macro-)econometrics, Bayesian statistics, time series analysis, and marketing research. He has published on these topics in various international journals.
- Author(s)Philip Hans Franses,Richard Paap
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.