All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe 78th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society (IMPS) builds on the Psychometric Society's mission to share quantitative methods relevant to psychology. The chapters of this volume present cutting-edge work in the field. Topics include studies of item response theory, computerized adaptive testing, cognitive diagstic modeling, and psychological scaling. Additional psychometric topics relate to structural equation modeling, factor analysis, causal modeling, mediation, missing data methods, and longitudinal data analysis, among others. The papers in this volume will be especially useful for researchers in the social sciences who use quantitative methods. Prior kwledge of statistical methods is recommended. The 78th annual meeting took place in Arnhem, The Netherlands between July 22nd and 26th, 2013. The previous volume to showcase work from the Psychometric Society's Meeting is New Developments in Quantitative Psychology: Presentations from the 77th Annual Psychometric Society Meeting (Springer, 2014).
- Author BiographyThe Editors of this volume represent the Psychometric Society's 78th Annual International Meeting and the journal Psychometrika.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight970 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDaniel M. Bolt,L. Andries van der Ark,Roger E. Millsap,Wen-Chung Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.