All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative research makes a very important contribution to both understanding and responding effectively to the problems that social work service users face. In this unique and authoritative text, a group of expert authors explore the key areas of data collection, analysis and evaluation and outline in detail how they can be applied to practice.
- Author BiographyBarbra Teater is Associate Professor in Social Work at the College of Staten Island, City University of New York, USA. John Devaney is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Queen's University Belfast, UK. Donald Forrester is Professor of Child and Family Social Work at Cardiff University, UK. Jonathan Scourfield is Professor of Social Work at Cardiff University, UK. /p> John Carpenter is Professor of Social Work & Applied Social Sciences at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Barbra Teater,Donald Forrester,John Devaney,Jonathan Scourfield
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.