All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile institutional traders continue to implement quantitative (or algorithmic) trading, many independent traders have wondered if they can still challenge powerful industry professionals at their own game? The answer is yes, and in Quantitative Trading , Dr. Ernest Chan, a respected independent trader and consultant, will show you how. Whether you're an independent retail trader looking to start your own quantitative trading business or an individual who aspires to work as a quantitative trader at a major financial institution, this practical guide contains the information you need to succeed.
- Author BiographyErnest P. Chan, PhD, is a quantitative trader and consultant who advises clients on how to implement automated statistical trading strategies. He has worked as a quantitative researcher and trader in various investment banks including Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse, as well as hedge funds such as Mapleridge Capital, Millennium Partners, and MANE Fund Management. Dr. Chan earned a PhD in physics from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Ernie Chan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ldwy883824 Nov, 2016by
Fantastic read. Concise coding and very well explained.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.