All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative and Statistical Research Methodsoffers a guide for psychology, counseling, and education students in the use of statistics and research designs, combined with guidance on using SPSS in the course of their research. Each chapter covers a research problem, taking the student through identifying research questions and hypotheses; identifying, classifying, and operationally defining the study variables; choosing appropriate research designs; conducting power analysis; choosing an appropriate statistic for the problem; using a data set; conducting data screening and analyses (SPSS); interpreting the statistics; and writing the results related to the problem. Designed so students will kw how to plan research and conduct statistical analyses using several different procedures.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Martin, EdD, is a professor and past chair of educational psychology in the College of Education, Northern Arizona University. He also served as senior scholar in the university's Faculty Research Center. His research areas are psychometric assessment, counselor development, psychosocial adjustment, and person-environment-based prevention and intervention methods. Krista D. Bridgmon, PhD, is an assistant professor of psychology at Colorado State University-Pueblo. Her research areas are doctoral student attrition, stress and coping, school counseling, and sport psychology.
- Author(s)Krista D. Bridgmon,William E. Martin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.