All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe cryptosystems based on the Integer Factorization Problem (IFP), the Discrete Logarithm Problem (DLP) and the Elliptic Curve Discrete Logarithm Problem (ECDLP) are essentially the only three types of practical public-key cryptosystems in use. The security of these cryptosystems relies heavily on these three infeasible problems, as polymial-time algorithms exist for them so far. However, polymial-time quantum algorithms for IFP, DLP and ECDLP do exist, provided that a practical quantum computer exists. Quantum Attacks on Public-Key Cryptosystems presemts almost all kwn quantum computing based attacks on public-key cryptosystems, with an emphasis on quantum algorithms for IFP, DLP, and ECDLP. It also discusses some quantum resistant cryptosystems to replace the IFP, DLP and ECDLP based cryptosystems. This book is intended to be used either as a graduate text in computing, communications and mathematics, or as a basic reference in the field.
- Author(s)Song Y. Yan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight491 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.