All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Fourth International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing, this volume brings together scientists working in the interdisciplinary fields of quantum communication science and techlogy. Topics include quantum information theory, quantum computing, stochastic processes and filtering, and quantum measurement theory
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight842 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byG. Mauro D'Ariano,Osamu Hirota,Prem Kumar
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.