All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe systematic review of quantum genetics based on the theory on n-Abelian gauge fields is represented in this book. The concept of fundamental conception of atom's protonic charge is also included. Description of the biological processes is conducted in a six-dimensional space with metric tensor 4+ 2-. The properties of main biological structures DNA, RNA and proteins are discussed on the basis of equivalent charge configuration of ami acids of the genetic code. It is proved that the conformal field of ami acids is equal to quantizied gravitational field with a spin of 5/2. This book is intended for specialists in theoretical biology, quantum theory of field, molecular biology and genetics.
- Author(s)L.P. Buchatsky,V. V. Stcherbic
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.