All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its genesis in the early 1980s, the subject of quantum groups has grown rapidly. By the late 1990s most of the foundational issues had been resolved and many of the outstanding problems clearly formulated. To take stock and to discuss the most fruitful directions for future research many of the world's leading figures in this area met at the Durham Symposium on Quantum Groups in the summer of 1999, and this volume provides an excellent overview of the material presented there. It includes important surveys of both cyclotomic Hecke algebras and the dynamical Yang-Baxter equation. Plus contributions which treat the construction and classification of quantum groups or the associated solutions of the quantum Yang-Baxter equation. The representation theory of quantum groups is discussed, as is the function algebra approach to quantum groups, and there is a new look at the origins of quantum groups in the theory of integrable systems.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2002
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 290
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus.
- Weight356 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew Pressley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.