Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this mograph provides a systematic treatment of topological quantum field theories in three dimensions, inspired by the discovery of the Jones polymial of kts, the Witten-Chern-Simons field theory, and the theory of quantum groups. The author, one of the leading experts in the subject, gives a rigorous and self-contained exposition of fundamental algebraic and topological concepts that emerged in this theory.
- Author BiographyVladimir G. Turaev, Indiana University, Bloomington, USA.
- Author(s)Vladimir G. Turaev
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Studies in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight1133 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.