All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe state-of-the-art of quantum transport and quantum kinetics in semiconductors, plus the latest applications, are covered in this mograph. Since the publishing of the first edition in 1996, the nequilibrium Green function technique has been applied to a large number of new research topics, and the revised edition introduces the reader to many of these areas. This book is both a reference work for researchers and a self-tutorial for graduate students.
- Author BiographyHartmut Haug obtained his Ph. D. (Dr. rer. nat. 1966) in Physics at the University of Stuttgart. From 1967 to 1969 he was a faculty member at the Department of Electrical Engeneering, University of Wisconsin in Madiason. After working as a scientific staff member at the Philips Research Laboratories in Eindhoven from 1969 to 1973, he joined the Institute of Theoretical Physics of the J.W.Goethe-University Frankfurt, where he was a full professor from 1975 to 2001 and currently is an emeritus. He has been a visiting scientist at many international research centers and universities. Antti-Pekka Jauho obtained his Ph.D in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Cornell University, USA, in 1982. He has been a faculty member at University of Copenhagen, Nordita (Copenhagen), and, since 1993, at Technical University of Denmark, where he has been Professor of Theoretical Nanotechnology at MIC, Department of Micro and Nanotechnology, since 2003. He is also a Distinguished Professor of the Finnish Academy since 2007, and spends half of his time at the Technical University of Helskinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Antti-Pekka Jauho,Hartmut Haug
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Solid-State Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number123
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.