All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQUANTUM LIGHT David Benjamin Sherry uses photography, historically the medium used to explicate reality, as a departure from the known or accepted. The images reference the traditional photographic hierarchies of landscape and portraiture, yet they rely on a subversion of the expected, creating pictures of interior landscape via a sublimated view of one's place within the natural world. Color is key to his vision, used as a vehicle to heighten the photographs' emotive qualities, and as conduit to more freely interpretive modes of perception. Quantum Light is the artists second book and explores his most recent works incorporating landscapes, collage, still life, portraiture and sculpture. The introduction to the book is a writ-ten conversation between the artist and Collier Schorr and the designer of the book is Tiffany Malakooti. This book coincides with the artists first solo show at Salon 94 in New York.
- Author(s)Collier Schorr,David Benjamin Sherry
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width208 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.