Quantum Mechanics: A Complete Introduction: Teach Yourself by Alexandre M. Zagoskin (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Dr Alexandre Zagoskin, who is a Reader at Loughborough University, Quantum Mechanics: A Complete Introduction is designed to give you everything you need to succeed, all in one place. It covers the key areas that students are expected to be confident in, outlining the basics in clear jargon-free English, and then providing added-value features like summaries of key ideas, and even lists of questions you might be asked in your exam. The book uses a structure that is designed to make quantum physics as accessible as possible - by starting with its similarities to Newtonian physics, rather than the rather startling differences.
- Author BiographyDr Alexandre Zagoskin is Reader in Quantum Physics at Loughborough University.He has had over 90 refereed articles published on Quantum Physics.
- Author(s)Alexandre M. Zagoskin
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.