All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from basic principles, the book covers a wide variety of topics, ranging from Heisenberg, Schroedinger, second quantization, density matrix and path integral formulations of quantum mechanics, to applications that are (or will be) corner stones of present and future techlogies. The emphasis is on spin waves, quantum information, recent tests of quantum physics and decoherence. The book provides a large amount of information without unbalancing the flow of the main ideas by laborious detail.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bes is Emeritus Professor in the Facultad de Ingeniera y Ciencias Exactas y Naturales and Consultant to the Universidad Favaloro, Argentina. He is also Emeritus Researcher at the Comision Nacional de Energia Atomica, Argentina.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Bes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/07/2011
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.