All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for advanced undergraduates, this thorough text explores the origins of quantum theory and foundations of wave mechanics as well as wave packets and the uncertainty principle, the Schrodinger equation, and one-dimensional problems. Additional topics include operators and eigenfunctions, scattering theory, matrix mechanics, angular momentum and spin, perturbation theory, and identical particles.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Powell and Bernd Crasemann were Professors of Physics at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)John L. Powell
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.