All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the interactive program Interquanta, Quantum Mechanics on the Macintosh, uses extensive 3-D graphics to guide the student through computer experiments in the quantum mechanics of free particle motion, bound states and scattering, tunneling, two-particle interactions, and more. It also includes a section on special functions of mathematical physics. With more than 200 problems, the text and programs provide students with practical experiences in using such hard-to-visualize concepts as complex amplitudes, eigenvalues, and scattering cross sections. The diskette included with the book provides two versions of the programs, one for use in computers with a mathematical coprocessor, the other optimised for machines without a coprocessor. For this new edition the software has been updated and extended.
- Author(s)Hans Dieter Dahmen,Hans Dieter Sahmen,Siegmund Brandt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note69figs.
- Weight665 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and 2 Diskettes
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.