All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decade many important advances have taken place in the field of quantum optics, with numerous potential applications. Ideal for graduate courses on quantum optics, this textbook provides an up-to-date account of the basic principles of the subject. Focusing on applications of quantum optics, the textbook covers recent developments such as engineering of quantum states, quantum optics on a chip, na-mechanical mirrors, quantum entanglement, quantum metrology, spin squeezing, control of decoherence and many other key topics. Readers are guided through the principles of quantum optics and their uses in a wide variety of areas including quantum information science and quantum mechanics. The textbook features end-of-chapter exercises with solutions available for instructors at www.cambridge.org/9781107006409. It is invaluable to both graduate students and researchers in physics and photonics, quantum information science and quantum communications.
- Author BiographyGirish S. Agarwal is Noble Foundation Chair and Regents Professor at Oklahoma State University. A recognised leader in the field of theoretical quantum optics, he is a fellow of the Royal Society, UK and has won several awards, including the Max-Born Prize from the Optical Society of America and the Humboldt Research Award.
- Author(s)Girish S. Agarwal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note235 b/w illus. 147 exercises
- Weight1240 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.