Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum Touch is the touch-based healing technique that uses the chi of both practitioner and client, bringing them into harmony to allow the body to heal itself. In this new edition of his best-selling guide, Richard Gordon leads the reader step by step, clearly explaining how to use breathing and body-focusing techniques to raise one's energy levels. Once that is achieved, the healer can correct posture and alignment, reduce pain and inflammation, help balance emotional distress and even heal pets. Above all, Quantum Touch can be used in tandem with all other healing modalities, including Western medicine, and its efficacy has been attested to by physicians, acupuncturists, chiropractors and other healing professionals.
- Author BiographyRichard Gordon, the founder of Quantum Touch, is recognised as a pioneer in the field of energy healing. His first book, Your Healing Hands, has been translated into nine languages. A faculty member of the Holistic Health Institute, he lives in Kapaa, HI. Dr. C. Norman Shealy lives in Springfield, MO.
- Author(s)Richard Gordon
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.