All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a general introduction to Gaussian beams and quasioptical propagation with practical applications, Quasioptical Systems provides a state-of-the-art treatment of the design of low-loss, broadband systems at microwave to submillimeter wavelengths. The approach presented involves utilizing a beam with a Gaussian distribution of field strength perpendicular to its axis, which in turn propagates in a simple, predictable fashion.
- Author(s)Paul F. Goldsmith
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMicrowave & RF Technology S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content Notebiography
- Weight969 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.