All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe philosophical influence is a concept, a methodological tool and a process worth inquiring, because it sets the frame for the philosopher's contribution into tradition. This study takes a close look at the philosophical influence on the dependence and inter-dependence between ideas and concepts, currents and tendencies and the experiences that every philosopher inherited from past tradition. It also presents four philosophers in order to identify the roots of influence: Arthur Schopenhauer, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Friedrich Nietzsche and Emil Cioran.
- Author BiographyDaria Lebedeva holds a Ph.D. from the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland. Her main fields of research interest are history of philosophy, religion, and culture.
- Author(s)Daria Lebedeva
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- Series TitleWarsaw Studies in Philosophy and Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.