All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
About this product
- DescriptionUsing traditional Spanish-language sayings, a grandmother teaches manners to his grandchildren and their friends. A boy narrates the events of a regular day, relating along the way his grandmother's advice on manners, which come in the form of traditional Spanish-language sayings. Un ni narra los eventos de un dia cualquiera, y cuenta sobre los consejos que siempre le da su abuela, los cuales son refranes muy cocidos en el idioma espal.
- Author BiographyAna Galan was born in Spain. In 1989, she moved to New York, where she started her career as an editor and translator. She is the author of many books in English and Spanish. When she is not writing, she likes to hang out with her three teenage children and play with her dog, a Labrador retriever.
- Author(s)Ana Galan
- PublisherScholastic en Espanol
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic en Espanol
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight82 g
- Width204 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pablo Pino
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.