All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 1892 to 1954, Ellis Island was the gateway to a new life in the US for millions of immigrants. In later years, the island was deserted, the buildings decaying. It was t restored until the 1980s, when Americans from all over the country donated more than $150 million. It opened to the public in 1990 as a museum. Learn more about America's history, and perhaps even your own, through the history of one of the most popular landmarks in the country.
- Author(s)Patricia Brennan Demuth
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleQuien Fue? / Who Was?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Groff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.