All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging from years of research, this book offers information about what children with disabilities can do when they grow up. Many cases of real people who have stood out in various important fields people such as Homer, Beethoven, Toulousse-Lautrec, Jorge Luis Borges, Gaby Brimmer, Juan Garcia Ponce, Frida Kahlo, and Stephen Hawking overcoming a disability or impairment, whether congenital or acquired, are presented and analyzed here. This book deals with the connection of disabilities and artistic tendencies, including music and painting, and one section details instances of young children who introduce immense life lessons to their communities and society as a whole. Also included are an appendix and a dictionary of frequently used terms.
- Author BiographyCecilia Rosales Vega is a psychologist and the coordinator of the Psychological Services Center at the University of the Americas in Mexico City. She has professional experience working with people with disabilities, as well as personal experience with her daughter who has Down syndrome.
- Author(s)Cecilia Rosales Vega
- PublisherEditorial Pax Mexico
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleQue Hago Con Un Nino Con Discapacidad?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Pax Mexico
- Weight249 g
- Width170 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.