All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated for Queen Elizabeth's 5th Anniversary. A photographic journey around the newest of the Cunard queens with behind-the-scenes access, fascinating facts and an afterword by Captain Wells. Queen Elizabeth: A Photographic Journey allows the reader to travel aboard Cunard's newest ship, the second largest ship to carry the Cunard colors. The ultimate in luxury cruising awaits aboard Queen Elizabeth. From the three-story Royal Court Theater, complete with box seating, to the opulence of the Queens Room, the authors have captured the interior elegance of Queen Elizabeth with never-before-published images. Explore the areas t so easy to see with a tour of the engine room, stores, and the bridge before returning to the passenger areas to explore bars, lounges, restaurants, and cabins. With an afterword by Captain Wells and memories from Commodore Rynd this beautifully updated soft cover edition is the perfect Queen Elizabeth souvenir.
- Author BiographyChristopher FrameandRachelle Crosscoauthored The QE2 Story and QM2: A Photographic Journey. They have a website relating to QE2, QM2, QV, and historic liners at www.chriscunard.com.Captain Chris Wellswas appointed Queen Elizabeth's first master in 2010.
- Author(s)Chris Frame,Rachelle Cross
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note220 black & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width248 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.