All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection addresses the politics of queer representation in multiple contexts. Articles cover the rise of the queer cowboy, the emergence of lesbian chic, and the expansion of representations of blackness alongside work on queer, Taiwanese, online communities; a transgender Israeli pop star; and film mimicry in Kerala, India.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS PEELE is Assistant Professor of English at Boise State University, USA, where he teaches graduate classes in cultural studies and rhetorical theory, and undergraduate classes in non-fiction writing and new media.
- Author(s)Thomas Peele
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight359 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.