All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeen life is hard eugh with all of the pressures kids face, but for teens who are LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender), it's even harder. When do you decide to come out? To whom? Will your friends accept you? And how on earth do you meet people to date? Queer is a humorous, engaging, and honest guide that helps LGBT teens come out to friends and family, navigate their new LGBT social life, figure out if a crush is also queer, and rise up against bigotry and homophobia. Queer also includes personal stories from the authors and sidebars on queer history. It's a must-read for any teen who thinks they might be queer - or kws someone who is.
- Author BiographyMarke Bieschke is the former health and dating editor of Gay.com and PlanetOut.com, and the current senior editor at the San Francisco Bay Guardian. Kathy Belge coauthored the book Lipstick & Dipstick's Essential Guide to Lesbian Relationships, and writes on lesbian life for Curve magazine and About.com. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Kathy Belge,Marke Bieschke
- PublisherOrange Avenue Publishing
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZest Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christian Robinson
- Interest Age14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.