All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA frank and personal collection of essays which explores the politics of gender, identity, race and queer sex. Author Terry Goldie, an out gay academic, delves into subjects both fraught and explicit, including drag and dinge queens, feminism, cross-cultural sex and the homosexual child, all with a perceptive and provocative eye. His writings expand and deepen readers' understandings of the parameters and ramifications of queer sexuality, in all its forms.
- Author BiographyTerry Goldie is the author of two previous non-fiction books, and the editor of the anthology In a Queer Country: Gay & Lesbian Studies in the Canadian Context (Arsenal Pulp Press, 2001). He is a professor of English at York University in Toronto, where he teaches Canadian and postcolonial literatures with particular interest in gay studies, literary theory, and cinema.
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Weight391 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byTerry Goldie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.