All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional nursery rhymes are brought to life in this fabulous collection by Quentin BlakeIn this brilliant collection of traditional rhymes, Quentin Blake is in his element. Come and join him and meet the fabulous Handy spandy (Jack a Dandy), Jack Sprat, Gregory Griggs (with 27 wigs), Terence McDiddler the three-stringer fiddler, and many, many more. With 16 catchy rhymes to chant aloud, this edition is one to treasure.
- Author BiographyQuentin Blake is one of today's most popular and best-loved children's illustrators. He has won the Whitbread Award, the Kate Greenaway Medal, and the Emil/Kurt Maschler Award, among numerous others.
- Author(s)Quentin Blake
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width231 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.