All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionQuercetin is a uniquitous phytochemical and a major flavoid consumed in the human diet. It is also a part of the active principles of several medicinal plants and is used as a supplement for the treatment of several diseases. The authors of this book discuss the latest advances in quercetin research, its antioxidant properties as well as health benefits.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight650 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byGregory Malone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.