All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIf anything on this earth can hold me in total awe and admiration, it has to be you, Dad. All my life I have looked up to you. -Bradley Trevor Greive, inside Querido papa Andrews McMeel offers this Spanish-language translation of Dear Dad perfect for Father's Day. More Querido papa New York Times best-selling author Bradley Trevor Greive (BTG)-pens this touching tribute to Dad by expertly pairing his poignant and humorous narrative with captivating black-and-white animal photos. Embodying the fatherly paradox of strength through gentleness, BTG defines Dad as the beloved anchor, safely holding fast to all that family means today-even if, as a new father, Dad found it easier to hold a football than a baby.
- Author BiographySince the debut of his international bestseller The Blue Day Book, Bradley Trevor Greive has become a household name in more than 115 countries. A former Australian paratrooper, BTG left the army to pursue more creative misadventures. He has been bitten by wild monkeys and rabid bats and was accepted into Russia s cosmonaut training program though those incidents were, by and large, unrelated. BTG spends most of his time in a tiny Tasmanian hamlet.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width164 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.