Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionTest in English & Spanish. This is a valuable tool for fathers and daughters searching to build and improve their relationships. Alicia Araujo Elatassi, with over 15 years as an educator and a Master's degree in Educational Administration, recounts her upbringing in a Hispanic family and shares personal insights in bilingual, easy to read chapters. Along with helpful advice and tips, Querido Papa includes insightful lessons for both dads and daughters on the topics that matter most in family relationships, including finding a connection, maintaining communication, fostering inspiration, approaching sexuality and discovering independence.
- Author BiographyAlicia Araujo-Elatassi is an educator based in Houston, Texas who works to bridge generational and cultural gaps between young adults and parents. Her website Thinking Girls includes tips, lessons, speeches and other resources for girls and young women seeking support and information for improving relationships and other aspects of their lives.
- Author(s)Alicia Araujo-Elatassi
- PublisherBe Bookhouse
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationTX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBe Bookhouse
- Weight76 g
- Width125 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.