All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy a renaissance in coloring books from the best-selling author of the <i>1000 Dot-to-Dot</i> series! Unveil 20 of the world's most famous artworks within the circles, using pencils, paints, markers, or any coloring medium you choose. These classic art treasures can be removed and displayed when you're finished. Mochrome or multicolored, the concept is as easy as a child's book, but the results are thing short of astounding!
- Author Biography<b>Thomas Pavitte, </b> a graphic designer and experimental artist, uses simple techniques to create highly complex pieces. He set an unofficial record for the most complex dot-to-dot drawing in 2011 with his version of the 6,239-dot Mona Lisa. He lives and works in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Thomas Pavitte
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press
- Weight408 g
- Width249 mm
- Height351 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.