CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.66
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.19
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $33.91
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up on his family's plantation in Lake Charles, Louisiana, James, the grandson of Bow and Catherine Le Faye, found himself being schooled by the Arabian servant of the Le Faye family. Abu told stories of his beloved Arabia and shared Arabian history and culture with James. The boy vowed to one day go to Arabia and live there. Where else would one find beautiful Arabian horses that took one flying across the sands of Arabia? He dreamed of beautiful women with long, flowing black hair beckoning to him. Where else might he find Uncle Hadji's oasis, where he and his family lived in tents? James dreamed of Arabia, never realizing the cost of being a part of that country. What made Arabia seem so wonderful to James, and would his quest one day be fulfilled?
- Author(s)Wanda Reu
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.