All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionQuest, Second Edition prepares students for academic success. The integrated Quest Second Edition program provides robust scaffolding to support and accelerate each student's journey from exploring general interest topics to mastering academic content.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching EFL in Korea and Greece, Pam Hartmann settled in California. She has taught ESOL at UCLA Extension, USC, Santa Monica college and West Los Angeles College. She currently teaches in the college Preparatory Program at Evan Community Adult School and writes textbooks in every spare moment. She is the author of Clues to Culture, and co-author of Tense situations, Get It? Got It!, Interactions Access Reading/Writing and Interactions I & II Reading.
- Author(s)Laurie Blass,Pamela Hartmann
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleQuest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width134 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.