All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book should be read by everyone who loves freedom. It should be read by every Filipi and by anyone who has a drop of Filipi blood in him or her. Quest: the Journey of the Filipi Revolution won in 1998 the second prize for epic poetry in the literary contest launched by the Republic of the Philippines to mark the centennial of the founding of the First Filipi Republic. It tells the story of the bloody revolution waged by the Filipi people against Spanish rule and their epic struggle to defend their newly-won independence against the United States of America. It may interest the reader to te that for America to gain a semblance of legitimacy to the annexation of the Philippines, America, through the intercession of the Vatican, agreed to pay twenty million dollars to Spain for Spain's rights over the Philippines, rights that, to be sure, Spain longer possessed. In the American campaign to subjugate the Filipis following the signing of the treaty that formally ended the Spanish-American war, more than three million Filipis were killed, mostly civilians of whom the great majority were women and children, the largest single act of gecide, according to the eminent American writer Gore Vidal in the May 1975 issue of Esquire, until Hitler.
- Author(s)Manuel J Ocampo
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.