Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- Description... Antarctica fools you into thinking you are safe, that appearances are reality. Antarctica is t what she seems. Since he was thirteen years old, author John Barell's life-long-and life-enriching-dream has been to sail to Antarctica and explore its wild and expansive territories. Quest for Antarctica: A Journey of Wonder and Discovery recounts Barell's Antarctic adventure that is t only captivating but also educational. Fostered by kwing America's foremost polar explorer, Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, and with strong family support, Barell's dream continues south to McMurdo Sound and to the two-mile thick polar plateau. Follow Barell's expeditions, including becoming a teacher, and learn how all of the survival lessons of Antarctica apply to striving for our own goals and being successful.
- Author(s)John F Barell
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.