All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhoenix dreams of seeing the world outside the high walls of her village. One day, she takes a risk--a quick hop over the walls--just to see the dark forest she's heard tales of. It is a magical forest, but Phoenix's forbidden trip unleashes a monster that attacks her brother, Xander. Her brother survives--but he's turned into a dreadful, moaning zombie! Now Phoenix has choice. She must leave the village to find his cure. But beyond the cgates are dangers far worse than the slow night-time zombies. Phoenix will have to conquer treacherous enemies of both night and day--as well as her own fears--to find the enchanted golden apple, which is the only hope for her brother to return to his rmal self. The first graphic vel for Minecrafters by New York Times bestselling author Megan Miller, Quest for the Golden Apple is sure to enchant readers of all ages who love playing Minecraft and who love a story full of action, adventure, and bravery. For readers ages 8 to 12 (or for anyone who loves Minecraft), this graphic vel will be the perfect quick and engaging read. Parents and teachers will be especially drawn to the book for their reluctant readers, with more than 750 illustrations and minimal text. Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers--picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and vels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. In particular, this adventure series is created especially for readers who love the fight of good vs. evil, magical academies like Hogwarts in the Harry Potter saga, and games like Minecraft, Terraria, and Pokemon GO. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMegan Miller is a freelance writer and editor, and is the New York Times bestselling author of the Hacks for Minecrafters series (more than 400,000 in print!). Since Minecraft 1.2, she's been throwing Ender Eyes to find strongholds, building sugar-cane pyramids, and looking for sneaky ways to kill mobs without getting killed herself in the process. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Megan Miller
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note750 color illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.