All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionA return to the enthralling world of BONE with book one in this gripping spin-off vel trilogy, illustrated in four-color! Twelve-year-old Tom Elm is just an ordinary turnip farmer from the Valley, but he's always felt destined for something bigger. So when he discovers everyone in his village is asleep and plagued by nightmares, he assembles a band of unlikely heroes. They must fight to preserve the Spark--a divine light born at the core of a vast, dark thingness called the Nacht. The Nacht is trying to permeate the Waking World with nightmares of the Dreaming, and it's Tom's mission to defeat the Nacht and its most loyal follower, the Constable. If he fails, his family--and everyone--might never wake up again.
- Author BiographyTom Sniegoski is the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of more than two dozen novels, including The Fallen, a teen fantasy quartet. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife and their French bulldog puppy. Visit him online at www.sniegoski.com. Jeff Smith is the creator of the award-winning, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling BONE series. He was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. Visit him online at www.boneville.com.
- Author(s)Thomas E Sniegoski
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBone (Prose)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeff Smith
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.