All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book takes a unique approach to the study of European enlargement, tackling key questions. What kind of understanding of the EU do the enlargement processes speak to? Do decisions to enlarge mainly suggest that the EU is a free market, focusing on potential ecomic gains? Do they indicate that there is a sense of common European identity? Or is the focus primarily on securing respect for democratic principles and human rights? Offering up-to-date studies of the EU enlargement processes and country-specific in-depth analyses, Questioning EU Enlargement will be a valuable resource for students and scholars of European studies, international relations and politics.
- Author BiographyHelene Sjursen is Senior Researcher at ARENA, Centre for European Studies at the University of Oslo, Norway.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies on Democratising Europe
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHelene Sjursen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.