All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible is the most influential book in human history. But what are we supposed to do with it in the 21st century? And even more importantly, can it still be trusted as the Word of God?Confusion and doubt about the Bible are becoming as common inside the church as they are outside. Questions come from all sides: <ul><li>Is the Bible anti-intellectual?</li><li>Has the biblical text been corrupted over the centuries?</li><li>Who really chose the books of the Bible and why?</li><li>Which interpretation of the Bible is correct?</li><li>Are the gospels full of contradictions?</li></ul>There are an unprecedented number of sophisticated attacks on the origin, credibility, and reliability of the Bible today. Secularism has tried to undercut even the possibility of spiritual or moral kwledge. Skepticism toward institutional religion is at an all-time high.Yet, the Bible claims that truth is kwable and God is actively involved in our world. What are we to do? Pray for wisdom. Think clearly. Pick up your Bible. Read through the 11 major challenges presented in these pages. And be ready.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN MORROW (D.Min., M.Div., M.A.) is the author of Welcome to College and Think Christianly and coauthor of Is God Just a Human Invention? He also contributed to the Apologetics Study Bible for Students. Jonathan is director of creative strategies for Impact 360 Institute where he teaches in the college Gap Year program and high school summer Immersion experience. As the founder of Think Christianly Jonathan speaks nationally on worldview, apologetics, and culture and is passionate about seeing a new generation of Christ-followers understand what they believe, why they believe it, and why it matters in life. His books have been featured on shows like Family Life Today, Stand to Reason, Breakpoint, WAY-FM, Frank Pastore, The Janet Mefferd Show, and Apologetics 315. He and his wife have been married for 13 years and have three children. Connect with him at www.thinkchristianly.org.
- Author(s)Jonathan Morrow
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.