All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionCurrently, thermoluminescence (TL) and optically stimulated luminescence (OSL) are the main techniques for studying the luminescence properties of several materials, mainly insulators called phosphors. Frequently, however, students and experts alike need to clarify some concepts related to the effects and defects present in the radiation interaction with solids generated by these phemena. In this book, a series of questions and corresponding answers give a clearer explanation about the concepts, theory and models related to TL and OSL, including applications in important related areas.Students, researchers and teachers will find this book a good guide for understanding TL and OSL as methods for studying the nature of luminescent solids. It provides a quick way for clearing doubts in the concepts and termilogy concerning OSL and TL, as it is intended to answer many questions which can be encountered in practical applications.
- Author(s)Claudio Furetta
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.