All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual contains all the problems to Leonard Kleinrock's Queueing Systems, Volume One, and their solutions. The manual offers a concise introduction so that it can be used independently from the text. Contents include: A Queueing Theory Primer Random Processes Birth-Death Queueing Systems Markovian Queues The Queue M/G/1 The Queue G/M/m The Queue G/G/1
- Author BiographyLEONARD KLEINROCK is Professor of Computer Science at UCLA. RICHARD GAIL is a research staff member at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center.
- Author(s)Leonard Kleinrock,Richard Gail
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/1996
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.